Saturday, October 14, 2006

Good Lord! What is this world coming to?!

Start HERE

Unbelieveable.
I mean, wow... what sick bastard would wipe out an entire family? I heard on the news this morning that even the kids "received their own bullet", as police put it. Why?
Chalk this up as another reason why the human race is going to hell.
It's bad enough that you kill somebody, but kids?! And, the worst is, it looks like somebody did it for sport.
I'll digress on this later. Right now, I'm gonna go to bed, pray for this family, and pray that the sonofabitch gets his.

1 comment:

~d said...

Hey dude,
I followed you over here from the comment you made at Erin's about a proposal in marriage.
I thought I'd come introduce myself personally.
Hi, I'm ~d.

***
your post. Wow. I didn't want to read the story, you know, I didn't want to. But I did. And wow, umm. a hell of a story. Sad. Thank you for 'sharing'.

***
I need to set up my 'homepage' as like google news or something b/c I miss so much. I just don't know HOW to rest my 'homepage'. Whatever-good thing my fellow peeps keep me in the know!