Sunday, January 28, 2007

All-Nighter Musings...

OK, gang, it's go time (more rambling on two hours sleep again):

Seattle Times' Static on "-ic" (what?)
If you'll click the link on the chapter, The Seattle Times is complaining about a gaffe made by President Bush (I'll get to him in a minute). Bush gave props to new Speaker of the House, Democrat Nancy Pelosi. After calling on the country to come together, he said, "I congratulate the Democrat majority," he said, dropping the last two letters from "Democratic". The article and the Democrats interviewed questioned Bush's gaffe: Freudian Slip, Brain Fart, or Intentional Cheapshot?

I may be a little bit off-base here, but you've got a guy sending 25,000 of our guys to fight a war
(I stand by what I said) and you want to talk about what he meant?! Just get our troops home, now, OK? Give Iraq back to the people, like I said before, and get our people home! Then we can make fun of Bush all we want...


What Are You Doing This February 4th?
So Adam Vinatieri's going back to the Super Bowl... just not with the Pats. (Serves Belichick right.) So, what's going to happen? Will the Colts "Skin Da Bears"? Or will Chicago do the "Super Bowl Shuffle" like its 1985?! [Puns intended. Sorry.]

And my prediction is...

I don't give a damn. I really don't.

My beloved whipping boys, the Browns, failed our city like they always do, so I will be watching the Super Bowl merely for the commercials. And this year's halftime show. Prince is on this year, meaning all wardrobe malfunctions will be intentional. (I'm a Prince fan, but I had to say it.)


Whitney and Ray-J?!
The ink's not dry on Whitney's divorce to Bobby, and the 43-year old diva has already been linked to Brandy's 26-year old kid brother. Ray-J: I don't knock May-December romances; so, Ray-J... dammit, what about Halle?! Kirstie?! Vivica?! Cameron?! I'm not a big Whitney fan, which is why Ray-J should keep them in mind. Anyone but Whitney!


Thanks for Nothing, Heather Mills!
I'm not mad at her for allegedly settling with Sir Paul for $63,000,000. Far from it. What makes me mad is that she just gave K-Leech hope. Thanks for nothing, Heather.
And as for you, Brit-Brit...
Don't let Kevin Freeloaderline take you to the cleaners. Dump your crew (sorry, Paris), tidy your image (the panties have to stay on), or you'll be paying K-Mooch more than you did when you were married to him! And don't hive him even close to what Sir Paul gave Heather. Just give him a couple of C-Notes and send "Tom Arnold 2K6" back to obscurity where he belongs.

And Finally...

I've decided to make a few changes in the ol' blog. Mostly because I'm sick of using Talk$#!T. So for right now, it's going to be "My Imperfect World: Random Musings" until I can come up with a better name.

New name... same rants.

And still my not-so-humble opinion, and I'm stickin' to it.

Goodnight, love.

No comments: