Friday, January 19, 2007

RAMBLE #2: SMALL F@#$ING WORLD

Aw, man....

I'm speechless.

So I finally get to checking on my myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/fhb3) and I get a friend request. (Due to privacy issues, I'm omitting all names and handles.) Then I click on their name and...

"No," I say. "Couldn't be..." But once I see their user handle, I know exactly who they are!

You think about all your old friends and wonder what they're doing, and... they find you! Or you find them. Or whatever. But... that's the way it goes. (And they are all currently on my friends list as we speak.) You look back and think... "Okay, has anyone been where they wanted to be when they saw themselves ____ years ago". But, as long as everybody's happy and safe and alright, that's all that really matters, isn't it?

But, again, that's just my not-so-humble opinion.

No comments: