Saturday, October 06, 2007

An Open Letter to Chris Crocker

(Emailed to his MySpace and on his YouTube).

Dear Chris Crocker,

No, we can't leave Britney alone. This past Monday was the reason why.

I had a bad feeling that what happened Monday was gonna happen. When I heard that, I thought back to a comment I made on your YouTube about "nobody caring about Britney" and "they're phasing her out".

I was wrong.

The woman needs help.

I cannot speak for the media, but I feel that for one moment in their greedy lives, they were not ripping her a new one. It's tough love. Those babies ending up in the care of America's Favorite Parasite was not what the media wanted. Nor did they want to see her meltdowns (i.e. shaving her hair, flashing, a performance at the VMAs which drew mixed responses).

Basically, the bottom line is that it should have never gotten to that point. It should have never come to this.

Whatever is wrong in Britney's life is her responsibility. She needs to fix it. Immediately. And leaving her alone won't help either. Britney Spears needs to take back her life, because if she doesn't fix it now, then the parties and the boozing and the irresponsibility will be all she has, because she won't have anything else (K-Leech already has the kids, gue$$ what the greedy ba$tard'$ he'$ coming for next).

Am I the only one who feels blaming the media isn't gonna help Britney?

Or is it just me?

Thanks for listening,

Felix

No comments: